High-precision machining equipment and lean production practices throughout an extensively automated manufacturing facility.
- All pumps are designed, built, and tested in the USA.
- Design engineering services available for assistance with your application.
- Extensive inventory and reliable supply chain.
- Stringent quality control systems for component-to- component and unit-to-unit quality and consistency.
- Every pump is tested (15-minute to 2-hour run cycles) for full ow at rated pressure, temperature, noise, and vibration.
- High volume, state of the art 113,000 sq.ft. manufacturing facility located in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Precise, quality manufacturing
- Diverse materials of construction capabilities
- Solid inventory and distribution program that keeps order lead time to a minimum
- Design engineering services to help you with all your application requirements
- Stringent quality control systems for component-to-component and unit-to-unit quality and consistency
- 100% Tested: 15 minute to 2 hour run cycle on every Wanner Pump! We test every unit before it can be shipped for full flow at rated pressure, temperature, noise, vibration, etc.
After thirty plus years of designing, manufacturing, testing, and constantly improving our pumps, we are confident that we are producing a great product in a timely, cost-efficient manner.
Presented by the Institution of Chemical Engineers, the IChemE Awards recognize innovation and excellence in making outstanding contributions to safety, the environment, and sustainable development in the chemical and bioprocess industries. Introduced in 2006, Hydra- Cell Metering Solutions pumps earned Honourable Mention in the category for new products.
Selected by the editors and advisory board of Pumps & Systems magazine, the Hydra-Cell model T8030 earned recognition as a nalist in the publisher’s 2010 “Product Innovation” awards. As noted by the trade journal, Hydra-Cell T8030 has a patented valve system that maintains the correct volume of hydraulic uid in the pumping chamber behind the diaphragm.